This is what I know 60cm Serotta with 58cm top tube.
- Cinelli - Made in Italy, cast BB shell
- Campagnolo dropouts, 126mm spacing
- Columbus Tubing, which one? don't know 27.0 seatpost was in seat tube
- Sloping crown fork, not sure if it is numbers matching yet
- Cable routing is on top of the BB shell
- Built with Shimano 600EX -6207 with 6208 shifters and RD, most of which are dated to March 1986 with KC production codes
- Specialized Bar and Stem
Since this bike is my size I decided to test ride it and if all goes well, replace my Fuji and do another Retro-Mod , ala Renaissance Bicycles, with possibly with a 7-11 theme. This bike needs paint and decals bad but I saved it and that makes the rebuild even more fun. My inspiration is a great story I found about another Serotta. If you think you can help me ID this model, tubing and history that would be great. More pics to come once I have it cleaned up.