I still build wheels on occasion for friends and previous customers. Sometimes a custom wheel is what is required to meet all the demands of the rider the best way possible. Take this example of demands.
- Single Speed specific for disc brakes
- 29ER front rim
- 650B rear rim
- Look Wicked and be Strong and Light
- WTB Single Duty and Lite hubs which use a nice single speed specific freehub. Covers Strong and SS specific
- Antifreeze Green Blunt rims from Velocity. Covers matching rims in different sizes and looking wicked.
- SAPIM CX-Ray spokes with SILS Sapim Integrated Locking System 14mm Alloy nipples. Covers Light and Strong