Letters Home

In Emergency
"The bike is amazing. I got some new pedals for it before I hit the road, and I haven't had this much fun on a bike since I got my first Huffy as a kid. Thank you so much! Jason"

Le Tour III
"Hey Eric, Just thought I'd give you a little update on the Le Tour III. I've been riding it tons. The gearing is just right. It's nice on the strand, but climbs BIG hills nicely when pumping. ... I threw on some color-coordinated old school Oury grips, some new rubber, and some BMX pedals. I've gotten a few streetside compliments. Thanks for pushing me towards riding fixed. I'm digging it. ... -Tom"
photos included

87 Super Sport
Neal in Florida writes. "the best fixed gear ever thanks a million trillion"
Good use of brevity, thanks Neal.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PB&J: Pain Brings Joy