Yes I am that guy on eBay

Hey Eric are you the same Brazen_Cycle_Works on eBay?

I do get this question a lot, and yes I buy and sell on eBay under that user name.  I used to sell much more on ebay, but the fees between Paypal and eBay have gone out of control.  It is difficult to pass on really great deals when ebay takes such a generous cut for themselves.  I have turned to Craigslist > Phoenix> East Valley to sell which has been nice, but I rarely list items for sale on my blog.

If you see an item I am selling I can make you a very competitive offer, so feel free to email me directly, with your phone number and how I can help.  Spammers and scammers don't do this so I will know you are serious. I would be happy to give you a prompt call.


Item number: 280882623955

Comments

Anonymous said…
tiestox Thank a lot good post! free iPhone 5
tiestox 4050

Popular posts from this blog

PB&J: Pain Brings Joy