Well it is the month of July so everything cycling is about FRANCE! How about including a '86 Peugeot Triathlon FIXXIE. This bike is so rocking clean, not even the hard anodized rim brake surface shows wear. Absolutely beautiful lug work and svelte seat stays makes this bike pop.
- 56cm x 56cm frame built with Super Vitus 980 frame and fork, similar to double butted Columbus SL
- 700c Wolber rims on Shimano 105 hubs
- White Turbo saddle
- 170mm Aero crank with 52T installed with 42T 135BCD ring included
- Currently geared 52x15 but can be changed
- Bar wrap can be white or blue based on your preference
Send me an email if you are interested in this medium sized bike.