A Long Damn Time.

That is what it has been, since I posted bikes I have been working on. Drought, Dry Spell ... well truth be told I really didn't feel like blogging. Until today. I had been injured and not riding from August through November. But riding in December and January got me my MOJO back. Speaking of MOJO, look what Feb 1st brought Jason's 'new' Gitane Professional Fixed Gear.
  • Reynolds 531c Special butted tubing with lugged construction
  • Brazen Cycleworks custom Yellow Deep V track wheelset
  • Octalink Ultegra crank with 52x17 gearing with Milwalkee track cog
  • Bullhorn bars with Cello bar wrap
  • San Marco Rolls saddle with Simplex post

Keep rollin offline, -Eric

























Comments

Rhino said…
This is one sweet ride! Nice work Brazen. Glad to see your drive is back and your pedaling again.

Popular posts from this blog

PB&J: Pain Brings Joy